Flu season is here!
The Centers for Disease Control is starting to report localized flu activity in New York State. It's not too late to get a flu shot. Stop by any of our Wegmans Pharmacies. There are some steps you can take to help spread of germs at home, work, and school.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing.
- Washing your hands often will help protect you from germs.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces or objects.
The Wegmans Pharmacy Business Partnership Program offers a variety of programs for employers to help keep employees healthy. For additional information, contact Frank Pietrantoni, Pharmacy Business Relations Manager, at 716-254-1083 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also check our Facebook page, or our website www.amherst.org for more information.