Business of the Year Nominations Now Open!
The Amherst Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce that nominations are now open for its annual Business of the Year Awards Dinner, sponsored by M&T Bank. As always, the 2013 Business of the Year Awards will recognize the outstanding businesses that contribute to the Western New York economy.
This year's dinner will take place on Monday, October 28, 2013 at Salvatore's Italian Gardens and sponsorship opportunities are still available. Please contact Kim Whelan for more information.
Nominations are now being accepted for the Chamber's 2013 honorees. If you know of, or are a part of a company that exemplifies the qualities of one of the award categories listed below, submit your nomination today!
Nominations will close on Wednesday, August 28, 2013. Click here to submit your nomination, or here to access a PDF ballot that can be returned to the chamber via fax at 716.632.0548 or email. Nominations for the following categories are now being accepted:
- Business of the Year - celebrates a company with a history of long-standing success and significant economic contributions to the region. This company makes a tremendously positive impact on the Western New York area as a whole and is woven into the fabric of the community and the socioeconomic landscape of the region itself.
- Commitment to Excellence - honors a firm or agency that performs its function in a superior manner and provides measurable value to the community.
- Community Service -recognizes a company that demonstrates a commitment to community service through its corporate, financial and leadership support.
- Frank Ciminelli Lifetime Inspiration Award - honors an individual who has spent their life promoting the economic vitality of the entire Western New York region with integrity and passion.
- Health & Health Services Award - acknowledges a firm committed to excellence in the medical service field, demonstrating exceptional service to its patients and responsibility in the community.
- Innovation Award -recognizes a company that goes beyond the industry standard to advance their product or service through the use of cutting-edge practices and/or strategic integration of technology.
- Revitalization Award - honors a company that has dedicated resources to redeveloping a part of the community with the goal of enhancing the quality of life in the region as a whole.
- Stewardship Award - acknowledges a civic entrepreneur who works to build a vibrant and globally competitive region.
- Woman of Distinction - honors a female executive who has excelled in her field and continues to provide the Western New York region with leadership, professionalism and community engagement.
- Technology Award - recognizes a firm within the technology field who has demonstrated a commitment to excellence within the industry and an ability to assist the business community through an offered product or service.