Message from the President
ASSISTANCE FOR SMALL BUSINESSES
Health insurance has become a nightmare for small businesses. Where do you go to get the answers to questions like:
- How do I find out if my employees qualify for subsidies?
- Can my business qualify for a tax incentive?
- Do I have to pay for my entire staff for health insurance or just management?
- Do I need to offer health insurance to part timers?
- What do I do if one employee needs comprehensive coverage and others want a high deductible plan?
- How do I know I am getting the best price for a product?
- Can I offer different plans from different carriers to my employees?
- What is my liability if an employee can't afford the plan I select?
As an employer or owner of a small firm, you should be able to concentrate on your core business and growing your wealth. Health insurance is complicated and many of the small firms we represent don't have Human Resource professionals on staff to advise them. Your office manager should not be burdened with this responsibility.
As a member of the Amherst Chamber, we will provide you with the support and expertise you require for no cost - it is part of your membership.
Call us today at 632-6905 to learn more about our services. Our professional licensed in-house staff is available Monday - Friday to assist you.