Business Resource Council
The Business Resource Council is a group of business professionals who volunteer their time to serve as an "advice giving" council to the Amherst Chamber on issues affecting both the Chamber and the greater business community.
The BRC's mission is to represent the Amherst Chamber business community, function as the "voice" of the business community through member surveys, and recommend, plan and conduct programs, presentations, and trainings that are desired by and that will assist Chamber members and the greater business community.
The BRC's goals and objectives are:
To ascertain the needs of members of the Chamber, the needs of the greater business community and communicate those needs to the chamber and its officers.
- To accommodate the needs of members through recommending and spearheading initiatives, including events, speakers, topics, workshops and seminars that address their needs.
- To expand the involvement of local businesses through outreach, by being inclusive and welcoming.
- To review member benefits and identify areas where change may be desired.
- To take a leadership role in continuing to identify the needs of Chamber members, in responding to those needs and in enhancing the image of the Chamber amongst members and in the greater business community.
- To recognize Chamber members and businesses that go above and beyond, highlighting their business through the Member Success Showcase-http://www.amherst.org/content/pages/Member_Success_Showcase.
This council meets the third Thursday of every month at noon.
Business Resource Council
Chair: Rachael Brown, Employer Services Corp.
Vice Chair: Lisa Palladino, Gaines Kriner Elliot, LLP
Kayla Aebischer, North Forest Office Space
The Advanced Business Connection
Jack Colocousis, Corporate Training Services
Joel Colombo, 360 Professional Services Group
Rick Dean, Dean, RW & Assoc.
Rick Glogowski, Realty USA
Leah Hughes, WNY In-Home Care & Senior Services, Inc.
Lisa Jones, Fish Window Cleaning
John Fletcher, Fast Signs
Scott Krevat, State Farm Insurance Agency
Tim Kwiatkowski, Five Star Bank
Katherine Lucas, e-Media Studios
Linda MacLeon, UBS Financial Services
Brenda Michalowski, First Niagara
Maureen Munzert, KeyBank
Peter Morris, PR Morris Consulting
Gretchen Nichols, Nesper, Ferber & DiGiacomo LLP
Anne Orsene, Hearing Evaluation Services
Lisa Palladino, Gaines Kriner Elliott, LLP
Suzie Rivo Solender, Solender Services
Dawn Schaefer, Mutual of Omaha Financial Services
Amy Vigneron, Cohen & Lombardo
Kathy Warsitz, Melaleuca